An avid traveler, he has been to many countries as a part of official work like USA- (Newyork- Boston), Brazil, Europe – U. K, France, Netherland, Latvia, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, China, Nepal, Singapore, Thailand, Mauritius, Indonesia, Africa, Sao Tome, Equatorial Guinea.
He also has interest in social and cultural activities, Naik is associated with many cultural organisations. Now this may come as a good surprise to most of the people – Naik is a State level: Kabadi, Volleyball and Kho – kho player. He is also a Swimming champion (Southern State Championship) , State Gold Medalist in shooting . He has been the President of Goa Rifle Association. No doubt, he is an all-rounder in the field of sports and also a National Cadet Corps ( N.C.C.) – `C` Certificate holder with Best Cadet Awardee.
Social And Cultural Activities
He has been actively associated with social and cultural institutions such as :
- President – Ratnagiri Education Society, Ratnagiri, Maharashtra for over 2 decades.
- President – Goa Rifle Association, Goa
- President- Goa Olympic Association
- President – Shikshan Prasaran Sangh, Durbhat, Ponda-Goa for over 2 decades.
- Founder & Present President of Shri Sai Prarthana Mandir Trust, Ribandar.
- Founder General Secretary, Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad, Goa Pradesh.
- President – Vidhyarthi Nidhi Goa
- Life Member, Goa Cricket Association
- Member – Old Goa Education Society, Old Goa
- Member – Prabodhan Education Society, Porvorim Goa
- N.C.C. (National Cadet Corps) `C` Certificate holder and ” Best N.C.C. Candidate”.